Advanced search

What forms do I need?!

(3 Posts)
NightOfTheCactus Wed 25-Sep-13 20:15:34

I hope someone can help me. (I've posted this in legal too)

I petitioned for divorce and my husband responded, so the Court sent back his response saying he is not contesting the divorce and sent forms that I need to now fill in in response to the response! I know there was one asking if my health had been affected by the marriage and when the last instance of unreasonable behaviour was.

Seeing a solicitor tomorrow (am being advised rather than represented) - I was going to fill in the forms tonight and have a very quick appointment with her to make sure they're filled in properly so I can file them.

However - I have somehow lost the envelope with it all in - goodness knows where I've put it - I am turning the house upside down.

I was thinking maybe I could go onto the HM Courts website and download the forms there - but not sure which ones I need.

Anyone know?


NightOfTheCactus Wed 25-Sep-13 21:14:10


Collaborate Fri 27-Sep-13 13:21:16

You'll find information on the MoJ website telling you what forms you need.

You'll need a D80 (A-E - depends on your divorce "fact") and a D84.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now