Advanced search

Advice please.

(2 Posts)
rosiebloom Mon 09-Sep-13 17:02:24

Just wondering if anyone can help. Not sure I'm posting in the right area. In a nutshell, I've decided to leave my husband for various reasons. We have 2 young children aged 6 and 3. However, we've already sold our house and have moved in with my parents so don't own any property at the moment. We were going to stay there until we found a house we liked. My question is, what would I be entitled to if we split up? I am a SAHM. Thank you for any answers.

onetiredmummy Wed 02-Oct-13 13:51:17

Hi rosie,

I would say to make an appointment with the CAB or with a lawyer as you need professional advice.

Some lawyers offer a 30 min free consultation & you can try one of these to get your answers if cash is tight?

Hope you're OK smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now