Advanced search

Protecting property rights in the UK

(6 Posts)
Mosman Tue 14-May-13 09:16:19

I'm abroad, H has let the mortgage get into a right mess but his dad is going to bail him out so the house will be saved and then relet to tenants that pay their blooming rent or I will move back in if I end up back in the UK.
The form I've been told to fill out is a K2 from the land registry, it seems incredibly simple, is that really all that's required.
He won't contest this as I have paid into the property.

Next question is I want a 70/30 split on the house to be either bought out at it's value when the baby is 18 or sold and divided.
I also want 50% of his pension to cover loss of my earnings whilst married and 1/3 of all income, basic and bonus for child support.
Does that seem reasonable ? I'm pretty sure I can get it, but I'm not taking the piss am I ?
Basically he has paid the bills but i've fed and clothed us all, done repairs and decorating for the house, holidays, school fees etc so if he'd had to pay 50% on all that his pension would be a damn sight less.

Roshbegosh Tue 14-May-13 22:14:02

It seems a lot to support a baby, are you working?

Mosman Wed 15-May-13 00:05:26

I'm not working and have four children, no baby's

Mosman Wed 15-May-13 00:06:23

He's three, I still call him my baby but he's not really grin

babybarrister Thu 16-May-13 20:41:07

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Mosman Fri 17-May-13 00:21:39

Thank you

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: