Advanced search

Stop degree absolute

(4 Posts)
cleoismycat Sun 12-May-13 18:15:03

How do I stop XH applying for decree absolute before financial agreement?

cleoismycat Sun 12-May-13 18:38:05

Anyone? Please? Thanks

Lonecatwithkitten Sun 12-May-13 20:43:51

Did you petition the divorce? If you did he has to wait the six weeks and one day plus 3 months to get the decree absolute. If you didn't petition I am afraid I don't know.

HondaJizz Sun 12-May-13 20:58:25


Repost in legal, they'll know

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now