Advanced search

Divorce petition - No details for DH's child with OW

(4 Posts)
mumblechum1 Mon 15-Apr-13 20:03:19

The only prob is that the District Judge may (in fact probably will) ask for more info but your H's solicitor will advise him of that and tell him just to provide the information.

If you don't know, you don't know, it's up to your husband to provide the info.

Boofyh Mon 15-Apr-13 18:54:13

Ok thanks. Just got a bit worried that there would be problems when I saw that section and there was a space for the date of birth, just want this all over ASAP, I don't know what he's hoping to achieve by withholding this information!

mumblechum1 Mon 15-Apr-13 15:35:32

Just state that a child whose name and date of birth are not known to you was born to the Respondent and another woman in x year.

Boofyh Mon 15-Apr-13 15:27:19

Hello i was wondering if someone clever could help me?
My husband has had a child with the OW but the pregnancy occurred after he had left me, i am assuming I need to include this child on the divorce paperwork in the "children who are not children of the family" section but I have no details, I know her first name and I think she has his surname (they are not together anymore and it was all very nasty when she was born) and I have asked several times for her DOB but he always pretends he can't remember! [Hmm] How do I proceed?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: