Advanced search

1 year in ... Husband still not disclosing finances

(4 Posts)
blondieminx Mon 18-Feb-13 22:29:19

Kate, do complain re the rubbish solicitor.

1. Ask for the name of the supervising partner for Client Care purposes and write to them.

2. Factually detail your complaint and ask for compensation for the stress of your case being handled badly at what is already a difficult time.

No need to be worse off money wise as well as in terms of time/hassle finding new solicitor! smile

KateDillington Mon 18-Feb-13 22:18:09

Thank you. I have contacted another solicitor today but have to wait a couple of weeks before I can see her.

I think I might put the court application in tomorrow, anyway. I can't bear the continual delays and I want the timetable in place.

This part is so grim. sad

Couragedoesntroar Sat 16-Feb-13 21:28:20

Get a better solicitor. I had the same trouble with STBXH, my solicitor applied to the court for (I think) ancillary relief and got a timetable which is legally binding and means H has to fill in Form E by March 20th and answer any further questions quickly. My solicitor has been excellent value for money. Good luck.

KateDillington Sat 16-Feb-13 00:16:08

one year into proceedings and exh will not disclOse his finances.

My solicitor has been awful and I fired her six weeks ago (still no word from her though).

What do I do? I have no money and I've just been made redundant. I am so tired and want it over. What do I do now? Can I just get Form E and apply to the court for them to sort it out?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: