Advanced search

Need to file further evidence and renew request for directions for trial

(3 Posts)
PlentyOfPubeGardens Fri 18-Jan-13 19:07:23

Hi, hoping someone can help with some quite dull paperwork questions ...

I'm doing a DIY divorce and have had my form D84 sent back with a request for more evidence and to renew the request for directions for trial.

I've got no problem supplying the evidence they need (name change since separation, so doesn't match marriage cert.) but I'm a bit worried about cocking up the paperwork so I have a few questions -

Am I right in thinking 'renew the request for directions for trial' means resubmit the D84 form?

Can I resubmit the same form, and if so how? I've read various things about underlining alterations with red but I don't know if I need to make any alterations to the form or just attach proof of my name change. Do I need to write on the form anywhere that I'm attaching this evidence or do a cover letter? Do I re-sign and date the form and underline in red?

Will I have to pay any extra?

Also, and unrelated, STBX has put on his response to the petition that he has seen and is satisfied with the statement of arrangements for children but DD is 20 so I didn't do a statement of arrangements. Is this likely to cause problems?

If anybody can help I'd be v v grateful.

PlentyOfPubeGardens Fri 18-Jan-13 19:36:21

Also, if I send in my original Change of Name Deed, will I get it back? Is it worth also sending a photocopy (or original?) of my CRB check which lists all my previous names?

PlentyOfPubeGardens Fri 18-Jan-13 19:51:58

shameless bump - anybody?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: