Advanced search

moving out help /money

(3 Posts)
jozanna Wed 09-Jan-13 10:29:12

hi im moving out with my two foster girls and my own 15 year old son , hes due to start college sept 2013, we own are own house but my husband is staying in the home until he can afford to buy me out , does anyone know if i am able to claim housing benefit ?? many thanks

Collaborate Wed 09-Jan-13 10:37:06

You should be able to.

olgaga Wed 09-Jan-13 11:15:37

Hi, you will find lots of information and links here, especially re housing and other advice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now