Advanced search


(4 Posts)
olgaga Mon 17-Dec-12 20:33:17

Do you have any help and support - friends, family etc?

You could also ring Women's Aid - take a look at their website, there is a 24 hour helpline, phone number is at the top of the page.

If you think you might be in danger of another visit, I would definitely call 101 again, or talk to WA or NCDV (link above).

Thing is, if you are so frightened of him you don't feel you can report him for this, I wouldn't want him to think he can just harass you like that and get away with it.

I'm pleased you've made contact with 101 about it, but I think you need to discuss what's really been going on.

You shouldn't have to live in fear like this.

ladybird69 Mon 17-Dec-12 19:40:36

Hi Olgaga thanks for your reply. I have spoken to non-emergency police who confirmed it was theft and offered to put me through to report it. But I'm scared so much of him. I trying to pluck up courage to get help/speak to someone and stand up to him.

olgaga Tue 11-Dec-12 13:42:33

Why don't you call the police non-emergency no 101 and discuss it? Was it valuable?

Have you called NCDV for advice about his DV/aggression?

ladybird69 Mon 03-Dec-12 20:46:50

Stbxh has stolen parcel left on doorstep on one of his unwanted visits. Have photographic proof that he has parcel contents. What do I do? What will happen if I report it to police. Can't approach him about it as it was abusive relationship and he very aggressive. Any advice will be gratefully received.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: