Advanced search


(2 Posts)
Jellykat Fri 26-Oct-12 18:11:02

You can claim benefits for your DS, as long as he is in full time education - up until 18 or maybe even 19 depending on his date of birth.

Good luck with everything !

jozanna Fri 26-Oct-12 17:47:34

hi im leaving my husband and moving out with my 15 year old son (soon to be 16) and my two foster girlls age 4 and 6 i know i can claim some benefits but do they change when my son turns 16 ..thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now