Advanced search

Form E questions

(2 Posts)
Curtain Sun 07-Oct-12 20:23:45

Hi, I am in the process of completing my Form E and wondered if anyone could advise me. We have no assets and our house is mortgaged to the hilt. I need a car so do I put the full capital value of the car I will need on my form, under the 'capital requirements' part, recognising that there is no capital to share, or do I put the amount of income I need to buy a car on the form under the 'income' section.

Similarly, I need a house. Should I put, say, £200k down in the 'capital' part, because theoretically that's what I need, or should I put, say, £800 per month down in the 'income' part.

Although we have no assets, we have a high income.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Collaborate Mon 08-Oct-12 09:23:52

It's up to you how you put it down, but make sure you make it clear what you mean by each.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: