Advanced search

What are my Rights

(2 Posts)
nataliew123 Sat 08-Oct-11 19:36:36

I have recently split with my husband and we both decided we would be as amicable as possible.

We decided that the little one would stay with me, as my husband is serving and works long hours. I have decided today that i wanted to move back to wales so i have the support of my family and hes not happy with that decision. he wants me to move to the same town as his family.

He says now that he will take me to court to settle this.

What can I do???

knockedupagain Sun 09-Oct-11 16:17:01

He can't make you move to where his family is - it is entirely up to you. You can't move out of the UK without agreement, but anywhere within is fine. Of course you want the support of your family, and you are entitled to that! Good luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now