Advanced search


(4 Posts)
wattodo Wed 13-Apr-11 13:13:29

i need help im spilt from my husband we got a joint mortage i moved out of the house with our three kids but im stuggleing to pay for the house we live in now hav i got any rights to move back to the family home ,i cant get legal aid and i havent got money to pay for solictior my ex is telling me i got no rights since i was the one to move out

compo Wed 13-Apr-11 13:16:33

Could you go to citizens advice?

wattodo Wed 13-Apr-11 13:23:46

been to c.a.bthey told me i need a solictor i just dont know wat to do i only moved out two months but i cant settle and im skint all the time im working to pay the rent and billls

hsurp Sat 28-May-11 10:23:01

I am in the USA so I don't know if this will help. I ended up with the house and couldn't afford it. My ex still had claim to the house even though I kicked him out. If it's in both names, you're both responsible, no matter who left, as far as I know. Neither one of us could buy the other out so I had to sell the house. He got 40% since he was the one who left and I got 60%. His debts were deducted from his part so mine was not affected. Just FYI.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: