Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help with medical problems. If you have any serious concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Incapacity Examination: Mental Health

(3 Posts)
MUM23ASD Thu 25-Sep-08 10:06:39

I've got to attend this next wednesday and i am already panicking about getting there- let alone the examination.

I have not driven more than 10 miles for years!

They are requesting i go 22 miles to edge of bristol...somewhere i have never been- and they sent me a supposedly helpful travel plan involving train and bus.

i prefer traveling alone- so car is my best option....but all this is triggering my OCD thoghts -

they say they will pay my expenses- as if that is the only worry people have with traveling to see them.

i'd pay THEM to travel here...can they do a home visit????

busymum1 Thu 25-Sep-08 21:35:40

don't know if they can come to you is there nobody who you could have come with you?

Nemoandthefishes Thu 25-Sep-08 21:41:06

ermm dont know about home visits but I had incapacity examination about 4yrs ago for MH reasons ans the fact I was completely sobbing and unable to cope with the interview means they havent asked for another one sinceblush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now