Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help with medical problems. If you have any serious concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

looking for a special needs nanny asap in marlborough, Wiltshire?

(1 Post)
freekazoid Mon 22-Sep-08 17:19:20

Hi my name is Laura and I'm 25 years old and looking for temporary work as a nanny for up to 2 years. I would consider other nannying jobs but prefer special needs and younger children. I have had plenty of experience with special needs children as an LSA, head of hydrotherapy, mainstream nanny, babysitter and camp america. I work with profound and multiple learning disabilities and challenging behaviour at present with children from 3-25 years of age both in the community and in a school setting. I am fully CRB checked with various qualifications in first aid, health and saftey, epilepsy as well as a diploma on occupational therapy. i drive and am willing to accept a post up to 30 miles way from collingbourne ducis. I am energetic, love children, am passionate about special needs, hard working and flexible

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now