Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help with medical problems. If you have any serious concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Help stop disablist bullying in 2 Minutes - PLEASE

(4 Posts)
apricotmorning Fri 29-Aug-08 15:49:54

Hi,

i came across this link on the Mencap website. Please Please take 2 minutes to do this:

http://campaign.publicaffairsbriefing.co.uk/home.aspx?cid=a40a1351-24bc-414f-bd3a-7feadd851 ea3

It's asking you to send an e-invitation (already written) to your MP to go to the next meeting of the All Party Group on Learning Disability where MPs/politicians will be talking about stopping bullying of disabled children in school. This is so important to me as I remember being bullied at school and it has definitely affected me to this day. MPs DO LISTEN to their constituents (cos they want to get voted!), so please take the time!

3andnomore Fri 29-Aug-08 19:24:36

sory to be a real pain...but could you convert the link into clickable link, please...am still learning how to do things without a handheld mouse and can't get the link to copy and paste...

sorry if I am a pain

Linchan Sat 30-Aug-08 01:11:49

I'm getting an error message. might there be more tot he link that got chopped off?

giraffescantdancethetango Sat 30-Aug-08 01:30:40

cant get link to work

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now