Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help with medical problems. If you have any serious concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Coping with 2

(3 Posts)
SnowWhite26 Mon 12-Feb-18 06:49:09

Hi.
I dont no which thread to put this on. I hope this one is ok. I have a 2.5 year old who is happy healthy sleeps well etc.. I am 14 weeks pregnant and starting to get crazy hormones. In my first pregnancy and first few months of babies life I really struggled with emotions, getting cross really easily etc. It turned out I had pms when I eventually asked the doctor. Anyway we live in a 2 bed flat which is quite spacious but I am starting to panic about the anger and emotions. In those first few months of my lo's life I was so sleep deprived like so many mums and really didnt cope well. Also I have had a few friends have there first babies recently and they all seem to be breastfeeding perfectly (something i really struggled with) and just kinda

SnowWhite26 Mon 12-Feb-18 06:51:56

Woops posted to early. Just get the on with it with not much anger and crazy hormones at all. I am so jealous. It just brings home how hormonal I was. Is there anyone out there that has any ideas how to help my hormones and keep me calm lol or just gone through the same . Thankyou. X

SnowWhite26 Mon 12-Feb-18 06:58:34

Sorry got wrong thread thought I had posted on a different one and can't delete!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: