Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help with medical problems. If you have any serious concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Please share with me your positive scooter experiences

(3 Posts)
TinklyLittleLaugh Mon 22-Sep-14 15:52:38

Feeling a bit battered by the other scooter thread, so looking for a safer haven.

I reluctantly got my first disability scooter this summer. Highlights so far have been; meandering around gorgeous gardens in Scotland, accompanying my teenage daughters on an epic clothes shopping trip, and wobbling up a dodgy path in a forest in Wales to see a spectacular waterfall. And yesterday DS and I whizzed along the pier at Southport while he practised jumping in the air and clicking his heels, old school musical stylee, while we laughed our heads off.

It has been an absolute joy

hhhhhhh Fri 07-Nov-14 21:21:41

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MiscellaneousAssortment Thu 01-Jan-15 00:39:19

I have had one for a year now. I hate using it in one way as it emphasises the difference between me & 'normal people' but it's so bloody useful and a joy to ride. I rely on it and it makes my life function. Essential.

When no ones around I, ahem, sing along as I zoom around! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now