Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help with medical problems. If you have any serious concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Where should I advertise for a PA?

(1 Post)
DoubleLifeIsALifeHalved Tue 24-Jul-12 22:37:34

Need to find a PA who would help me but also my toddler (support me parenting + whilst I rest)...

Last time I advertised in various places w limited success, any better ideas????

Gumtree special needs & childcare (put in 2 diff sections, better people replied thru the childcare advert BUT the one I employed was rubbish at helping me)

Local job centre (awful cvs, loads just wanting to show they'd tried for jobs to get job seekers allowance... Totally unsuitable/ unqualified or sounded good but when phoned said they didn't want an interview)

A convenience store (as above)

Any ideas welcome! Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now