Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help with medical problems. If you have any serious concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

How do you go about getting a private OT?

(3 Posts)
tranquilitygardens Wed 28-Sep-11 15:11:39


flowerflo Wed 28-Sep-11 18:30:54

The College of Occupational Therapists has a Specialist Section on Independent Practice. They have an online directory so you can search for an OT in your area. Hope that helpssmile

totallyyours Fri 30-Sep-11 16:51:23

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: