Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help with medical problems. If you have any serious concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

dla advice please

(2 Posts)
ladyGeraldine Fri 23-Sep-11 18:28:47

I got a letter today, I got higher mobility and middle care. I can get road tax and blue badge, so pleased. Am I able to get help with moving home, home owner.

Mandy2003 Tue 27-Sep-11 15:33:28

I do not think so. It may depend on what other benefits you are on. If its Income Support you may be entitled to some sort of grant.

Or is it physical assistance you need? That is my bugbear - I got a discount on having some broken furniture picked up by the council, but no chance of help to get it to the gate! Had to try and maneuver around it for a couple of years till I moved house and the removal guys took it outside for the council to pick up.

Ask the council or the CAB or disabled rights or OT or social services as there may be a charity in you area that can help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now