Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help with medical problems. If you have any serious concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

I need help with touch screen computers and monitors.

(2 Posts)
MugglesandLuna Thu 18-Aug-11 16:03:06

Have spent most of the morning trying to figure it all out and I am so confused.

I want to get DS2 a computer with a touch screen monitor so that he can play some of the games he likes by himself. He cant work a mouse so a touch screen will be good for him.

Do I need anything else but a touch screen and a computer? Is it really that simple?

Also, does anyone have any recommendations for games etc. He loves numbers.

They are expensive but you can't beat and ipad in my eyes. My 5 year old (visually impaired and ASD) is a whizz with mine and loves to play games. there are some you control by waving it around which are very instinctive.
it doen't weigh that much either (she has weak wrists and hands and manages fine)

I think you chould check the range of games availible in the apple online store to see if they would have the kind of games he would like.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now