Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

Diabetes Awareness Month

(3 Posts)
t1mum Sat 07-Nov-15 19:07:45

Just wondering what everyone is doing for Diabetes Awareness Month. I'm blogging here which is going quite well although I don't think I'm reaching much beyond my friends and diabetes forums/other diabetes bloggers.

My DS is going to do a presentation at his school next week too.

What are you guys doing, if anything?

AmandaJane82a Sun 08-Nov-15 13:07:17

Not doing anything this year as I am away, just arrived in Trinidad.

Do you think you should post about Diabetes Awareness on a more general forum as the majority of people here will be very diabetes aware. Maybe include you blog address in your next post.

t1mum Sun 08-Nov-15 21:41:17

Thanks AmandaJane - I did put the link in (click here but here's the web address racheljgood.wordpress.com. I've posted in the Children's health forum about the signs and symptoms which has brought people to site which is fantastic, but I'm also genuinely interested in what others are doing.

Would love anyone on here to share my blog though if they felt able ;-) racheljgood.wordpress.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now