Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

Birmingham Children's Hospital

(4 Posts)
pregogirl Fri 26-Jun-15 15:57:35

Hello there

I've posted on the local site, but I thought I would add a post here for more traffic.

I wanted to ask of peoples experience of the diabetes Care at Birmingham Children's Hospital. My son is 5 and was diagnosed Type 1 last year and is on an insulin pump. We are considering a move up to Birmingham and are interested in people's experiences.

Thanks in advance.

pregogirl Sat 27-Jun-15 20:47:12

Just bumping this if anyone has any experiences.

Tiredstressed Sat 27-Jun-15 20:53:34

No experience of diabetes but my DD has been under the care of BCH all her life and they have been fantastic with her and with us.

kpandthesunshineband2 Tue 21-Jul-15 01:24:09

Try CWD -UK facebook - definitely know people on there who travel to it. I have met main consultant , who seems very good & proactive , but this was not as a patient but through T1 advocacy work.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now