Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

Low blood sugar?

(3 Posts)
als30 Sat 17-Jan-15 18:17:28

Don't know if I've posted to the right page but here goes

Had breakfast this morning bout half 8 9am dropped my youngest off at dancing at 11 then went for a walk around the shopping center
Was all fine till 12 ish started to feel weak and clammy and peckish (had a scarf round my neck and the center was warm) had to go to a shop and got some fuzzy juice and something to eat about 5 mins after I started to feel better
I don't have diabetes so was this cause of the heat and walking around the shops with little in my stomach
I've had this before years ago was dashing about in the shops trying to get stuff before a dentists appointment and never had much to eat before hand felt dizzy by the time I got to my appointment

grandmainmypocket Sun 18-Jan-15 10:32:42

It could be due to low blood sugar or just generally being quite run down/ hot. How are you feeling now?

als30 Sun 18-Jan-15 16:50:58

Was fine after yesterday today feel ok

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: