Carers and support bubbles - Scotland

(4 Posts)
rozzyraspberry Sat 19-Dec-20 19:33:24


My dad is full time carer for my mum who has advanced dementia. She is very agitated 90% of the time and unsettled, so it’s very hard.

I see on the uk government website that adults who are the only adult in a household not requiring full time care can form a support bubble. However, I can’t find anything on Scottish government website to confirm if that’s the case in Scotland as well - has anyone seen anything on this?

Thank you

OP’s posts: |
JingleJohnsJulie Sat 26-Dec-20 21:52:02

I've no idea sorry. That must be so hard for you all.

I hope someone comes along soon who knows the answer thanks

helpfulperson Sat 26-Dec-20 21:53:42

Yes it the same up here. Check extended households on the Scottish Government website.

rozzyraspberry Sun 27-Dec-20 15:51:55

Thanks helpful - can you send a link to where you are seeing this on the government website.

I can only see the below which only mentions single parents with children under the age of 18.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in