CCTV

(7 Posts)
Toffeeapple06 Sun 27-May-18 21:39:35

Hi my elderly mother is in a nursing home and we’ve had incidences of things going missing can anyone recommend a cctv camera that I can connect to my iPhone please ? Thanks in advance

OP’s posts: |
chrissie28 Mon 28-May-18 19:58:34

There are a number that people have used over time. Nestcam is supposed to be good and so is this one IPC 360 lightbulb camera on amazon. Think about joining my facebook group - lots of emotional and practical support and help from other carers and professionals www.facebook.com/groups/dementiaconnection/

wormery Wed 30-May-18 18:50:40

You may want to discuss this with the home manager first and also read the c.q,c guidance on cctv cameras. It is horrible when things go missing but sometimes there is an innocent explanation.

chrissie28 Fri 15-Jun-18 12:35:47

The CQC guidance is very clear that you can use cameras in your own room and in a private home

Toffeeapple06 Fri 15-Jun-18 15:53:26

Thankyou for your reply ,

Toffeeapple06 Mon 09-Jul-18 21:26:07

Hi , I’m still searching for a basic camera for my mums room to no avail the ones we’ve looked at are complicated require WiFi and are registered . Any advice or recommendations please ?

chrissie28 Mon 09-Jul-18 22:35:29

Toffee do you want to join our facebook group - a number of people have used cameras and can have that discussion with you there www.facebook.com/groups/dementiaconnection/

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in