Talk

Advanced search

Beamish Open Air Museum - anypne know of any special offers?

(10 Posts)
Hulababy Wed 17-Aug-05 17:30:04

We are going to Beamish Open Air Museum on Bank Holiday Saturday, with my parents and sister.

I know DD is free, and that entry for the rest of us is £15 each.

I just wondered if anyone knew of any special offers available for there at the moment?

Anything onoine? Any vouchers? etc.

TIA

Mytwopenceworth Wed 17-Aug-05 17:59:18

Sorry, don't know of any offers, but just wanted to say - that place is BRILLIANT!! Been there several times and would totally recommend it to all!

niceglasses Wed 17-Aug-05 18:37:53

I live nr Beamish and was there the other week - been good few times. Don't think there are any offers I know of, other than family ticket etc. Some friends of mine became Friends of Beamish where you get your entrance money back if you pay for a year or summat, but not worthwhile unless you intend going a lot.

It is brill though, make sure you get there early as really does take a day to go round.

Have fun

popsycal Wed 17-Aug-05 18:54:32

it might ve cheaper tp 'join'

if it had been april i woud have had free tickets,,,,

roisin Wed 17-Aug-05 19:00:26

You can use Tescos Days Out Vouchers from Clubcard if you have them? Children with Blue Peter badges are free

Hulababy Wed 17-Aug-05 19:04:00

Oh well. Will have to pay.

No point in memebership, as we don'tlive close enough. This is first time we will have been - keep meaning to and never get round to it. Looking forward to it

So, what are the highlights?

Hulababy Wed 17-Aug-05 19:04:36

We don't use Tescos

roisin Wed 17-Aug-05 19:09:05

Shame! We use Tescos vouchers for nearly all our days out ... boys get in free with their BP badges, and dh and I use Tesco vouchers - feels like a free day out.

Dh was horrified last week when we went somewhere and we actually had to PAY full price LOL

Hulababy Wed 17-Aug-05 21:18:56

LOL!

BTW roisin, can you e-mail me your address so I can post those vouchers?

Hulababy Sun 21-Aug-05 22:37:49

Bump - going this Saturday so just in case anyone has seen any offers around...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now