Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I desperately need inspiration....

(5 Posts)
vwvic Wed 03-Aug-05 00:13:26

Please help me out!

As usual, our holiday plans have had to be left until last minute. It's also fallen on to me to try to organise stuff to do. I think I've settled on Norfolk/Norwich as the area, I've just got to find stuff to do there. That's where you lovely ladies come in!

We (me, dh and dd's aged 3 and 5) will be camping, so accomodation is sorted. Can anyone recommend fun days out, therefore helping me to preserve whatever sanity I have left? General areas of interest include walking, sculpture, dinosaurs,forests,beaches, diggers- all the usual suspects really. DD1 has recently discovered the victorians, whilst dd2 is heavily into pirates.

Any ideas?

Many many thanks.

HellyBelly Thu 04-Aug-05 09:23:59

Sorry I've never been there but I've got my book of activities out and here are some websites etc(not all under what you're interested in but may help)

Sorry for any typo's but rushing it a bit!

www.banhamzoo.co.uk
www.nationaltrust.org.uk (Blakeney Point, Horsey Mere, Felbrigg Hall, Garden & Park)
www.english-heritage.org.uk (Grimes Graves, Burgh Castle:Church Farm, Baconsthorpe Castle)
www.norfolk-shirehorse-centre.co.uk
www.museums.norfolk.gov.uk
www.bressingham.co.uk
www.sealifeeurope.com
www.pleasure-beach.co.uk
www.thrigbyhall.co.uk
www.norfolkmuseumservice.org.uk (mentions pirates etc)
www.bishopsboats.co.uk
www.langhamglass.co.uk
www.sealsanctury.co.uk
www.wroxham-barns.co.uk
www.caithnessglass.co.uk
www.norfolkbroads.com/fairhaven
www.ilph.org
www.dinosaurpark.co.uk

Bank Boats (01692 582457)
South Creake Maize Maze (01328 823224)
Barton House Railway (01603 782470)

HellyBelly Mon 08-Aug-05 21:45:14

Did you sort something out?

emily05 Mon 08-Aug-05 21:57:59

HellyBelly - what a great list!!

HellyBelly Mon 08-Aug-05 22:08:48

Cheers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now