Talk

Advanced search

Nick Jnr - London 31st July

(3 Posts)
sandyballs Mon 25-Jul-05 09:47:42

Had a phone call yesterday to say we've got tickets for this event next Sunday. Very excited but DH horrified that I'm even thinking about taking the kids to the middle of London under the present circumstances. He thinks something like that would be a prime target - I think he's over-reacting and we should just get on with things as best we can. Opinions please?

HellyBelly Mon 25-Jul-05 09:53:24

Well my dh was the same and therefore we are giving our tickets away. I'm gutted as it sounds fab with loads of freebies but dh says these people are sick and you never know what they'll do next.

Sorry if it's not what yu want to hear. I know plenty of people still going and I'm sure it will be fine and I'll wish we'd gone.

Hard decision isn't it!

sandyballs Mon 25-Jul-05 10:12:53

It's very hard! It is worrying travelling in London at the moment but I'd really love to go!
I work up here so I think I've got a different attitude to DH.

Not sure what to do! I told DH I was going with the kids anyway, whether he was coming or not, I'd take a friend. But then he said if we were going he would have to come.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now