Talk

Advanced search

Indoor Activities near READING??

(6 Posts)
HellyBelly Mon 25-Jul-05 09:39:37

Hi

I'm a childminder and am looking for idea's for when the weather is horrible like it is now. The ages of the children I need to entertain are:

18 months (boy)
2.4 yrs (boy)
2.5 yrs (girl)
5½ yrs (boy)
9 yrs (girl)

I'm looking for something not too expensive but all idea's welcome!!

Thanks

vickiyumyum Mon 25-Jul-05 09:58:47

yippees yard

ceramic paws (one in tilehurst and one in wokingham, but can work out expensive depending on what they choose to paint)

the new indorr play centre behind the madjeski stadium

rural life museum at the uni (not really for the younger ones though)

and reading museum supposed to be good, but im have never been

doesn't the loddon valley leisure centre have a room with bouncy castle etc open in school holidays?

mumbojumbo Mon 25-Jul-05 10:02:13

Just found this:

krazy-kids in Tilehurst.

HellyBelly Mon 25-Jul-05 10:30:23

Thanks guys. Just got back from toddlers and it was closed - was supposed to be open today!!

Kids want to go to the Madhouse but we went last week (£3.75 each!) Oh well, may have to go there!

bagpussmice Tue 26-Jul-05 20:22:20

beware - Krazy Kids is very good (and quiet) but they have hiked up the prices for the summer hols - it cost me just under a tenner yesterday for 2 under 5's!!!!!

HellyBelly Wed 27-Jul-05 20:26:08

That's well out of order!! I was thinking about joining (as childminders get discounts) but I think I'll give it a miss for the time being.

Cheaper to go to the Madhouse again (as long as they haven't put their prices up too!!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now