Talk

Advanced search

Nick Jr Jump up Events

(96 Posts)
whimsy Fri 17-Jun-05 10:51:57

Has anyone got a reservation password for these events? They are being held in London, Sheffield and Birmingham throughout July but to book tickets before they go on general release you need the password.

Hulababy Fri 17-Jun-05 10:53:48

Ooh - Sheffield you say? What is the event and where do i find out more? Please tell!

whimsy Fri 17-Jun-05 11:02:45

I've just seen it our local free paper an event
http://nickjr.co.uk/latest/jumpup/index.aspx Sorry forgot how to do links

whimsy Fri 17-Jun-05 11:03:59

Think Sheffield is the 17th July, but you need a password to book tickets before they go on general release

IlanaK Fri 17-Jun-05 11:26:02

Oh wow! The one in London is actually on my ds1's 4rth birthday and is about a 5 minute walk from where we live. We could easily fit it in before his birthday party in the afternoon.

I would kill for a ticket! Password anyone??????

Hulababy Fri 17-Jun-05 11:26:20

Oh no; and I am on holiday for next fornight too so even when on general release I won't be around DD would love it!

Hulababy Fri 17-Jun-05 11:36:03

I want to go!!!!

I have snet my dad a link with all our details so he can log on first thing on the 30th and try and get me tickets.

whimsy Fri 17-Jun-05 12:49:33

The website says 30th June but local paper says next wednesday. Im worried I'll miss out as i am due on the 13th July but Ds was 6 wks early so anytime now. Just need the password.

Hulababy Fri 17-Jun-05 13:04:52

Best update my dad to check from next week then.

Hulababy Fri 17-Jun-05 16:13:46

Bumping just in case!

HellyBelly Sun 19-Jun-05 13:42:49

Anyone know how to find out the password???

whimsy Wed 22-Jun-05 17:41:57

Bump

whimsy Thu 23-Jun-05 08:18:00

giggle is the password

IlanaK Thu 23-Jun-05 08:23:04

I was just coming on here to say the same thing. I got it this morning through Netmums. I have booked my tickets and they say confirmed so yay! The password will also be in tomorows Sun newspaper according to the ticket line.

horseshoe Thu 23-Jun-05 14:40:51

I did this first thing this morning and was told all tickets had been allocated

HappyHuggy Thu 23-Jun-05 15:00:24

Jump up with Nick Jr. Perry Park, Birmingham Sunday 24th July

Nick Jr. is inviting Netmums members and their and toddlers to come along and join in the fun at Nick Jr.'s Jump Up at Birmingham's Perry Park on Sunday 24th July. There will be exciting stage performances by your favourite Nick Jr. characters, competitions, goody bag giveaways, face painters and lively play zones.

Take an adventure in the Dora the Explorer Maze, or find Blue's Clues in the soft play area. Learn how to dance at Angelina Ballerina ballet school, or even put on a hard hat and help to fix it in the Bob the Builder construction zone. Bounce around Thomas the Tank Engine's very special inflatable train or jump and crawl in the FiFi and the FlowerTot's garden.You can even wiggle the day away in the Wiggles Wiggly Disco!

How to apply for free tickets for your family *

To book tickets for Perry Park on Sunday 24th July click here * or call 0207 071 2777 **. But hurry - tickets are limited and will be given away on a first come first serve basis. You will need to quote the Netmums secret password: GIGGLE

What if I don't get tickets?

There is a competition to win VIP tickets which you can enter here. If you're not successful there will be another opportunity on 30th June when access to the remaining tickets is open to the general public. We will post a link on Netmums next week.

For full terms & conditions on the event and competition, please log onto www.nickjr.co.uk/jumpup

Terms & Conditions
* There is a maximum of 6 tickets allowed per household
** Office hours open 7 days a week from 9:30am - 5:30pm. This is a national rate number, landline calls are charged at national rate, calls made from mobiles may cost more and are charged at your network rate.
* This offer closes on 28th June 2005

trace2 Thu 23-Jun-05 15:15:30

i did it this morning for shefield was told will get them in couple of weeks

Fifi1976 Thu 23-Jun-05 16:29:42

London allocated

whimsy Thu 23-Jun-05 16:41:42

Apparently netmums was allocated 1100 tickets for each venue and each event holds 3,000. The password Giggle came from netmums so unless someone else knows a new password
There are some more tickets opening to the "public" on 30th June so hopefully you'll be able to apply for those too.

LunarSea Thu 30-Jun-05 12:35:43

Bump - I got tickets for the Birmingham one today - no password needed.

jane313 Thu 30-Jun-05 17:36:36

I got some tickets thsi morning. for the london one.

honeypot01 Fri 01-Jul-05 12:21:50

i foned yest 9.30 and told London had all gone - how u ghet them?!¬!!!

trace2 Fri 01-Jul-05 16:43:17

i got mine for sheffeild today

jane313 Fri 01-Jul-05 18:26:41

I applied online at 9am when it was open to the public. but I had to use the netmums password. strange. the tickets came this am. Do you think it will be toddler hell or brilliant. my son lives and breathes dora so he may explode with excitement.

mummyhill Sun 03-Jul-05 20:45:52

Got my tickets for Birmingham Yipee just hope our friends who are coming up from bristol that weekend have goyt my email and have booked tickets otherwise I will be asking if anyone here wants our so watch this space!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now