Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Discount for Legoland

(9 Posts)
csa Fri 17-Jun-05 09:01:09

anyone know where i can get a discout? need to buy for 6 adults so the full price is going to be rather steep. problem is we are going on the 1st of july and all the discount sites only do deals valid till 30th june.

sparklymieow Fri 17-Jun-05 09:19:06

If you buy this weeks Best mag you get a free mag. with lots of coupons in it, there is one for £5 of a ticket, up to 5 ticket, so £25 off

starlover Fri 17-Jun-05 09:20:09

if you have a nectar card you can use your vouchers for money off.

cupcakes Fri 17-Jun-05 09:20:11

Not any help for adult tickets but Sainsbury's own brand of weetabix are giving away free childrens tickets.

stripey Fri 17-Jun-05 09:31:35

pretty sure if you are a member of AA (or anyone in the party) you are allowed several £5 discounts would need to check details. Also there are quite a few tickets around on ebay but have never bought one there myself.

If you have Tesco vouchers you can get an adult ticket for a quater of the price.

csa Fri 17-Jun-05 12:40:31

thanks all. may try out the AA website and failing that, the Best mag magazine. unfortunately, have been rather disorganised and have not accumulated enough Tesco vouchers this year to qualify. and don't really shop at sainsbury's so no vouchers there either.
do you think ebay is reliable for tickets?

serenity Fri 17-Jun-05 23:19:29

Lastminute.com do good deals - we usually go to legoland when they do £10 tickets.

Atm they've got tickets for £15 up until 15/7, £18 after. Have a look here

csa Sat 18-Jun-05 13:02:30

oh no, wished i seen this earlier. they must have updated their website cos the last time i checked, it was only valid till 30/6. have got the tickets from ebay and if you have seen my other thread, you will know that i may have messed up there but won't know till i get the tickets now whether they will be valid for use on the 1st of july.

Ameriscot2005 Sat 18-Jun-05 13:57:01

If you have 12 paying guests (ages 3 and up), you can get a party booking for £8pp.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now