Talk

Advanced search

Legoland on Sat with a 5 yo, 3yo and 11 wk old

(5 Posts)
CoonRapids Thu 05-Nov-09 11:47:07

Ok, tell me if this is a bad plan. It's DD's birthday on Sat. Should we do legoland with her 5 yo brother and 11 wk old baby and dh? They've been wanting to go for ages. (So have I grin) Weather looks ok at the mo and we have some kids get in free vouchers. But will it be rubbish if I have to stop every few hours to bf the baby? Would you put baby in sling or pram?? Would you take a buggy for the 3 yo? Thanks

bluesky Thu 05-Nov-09 11:56:06

Go for it! Take baby in a sling. Lots of places to stop and rest/feed.

Take buggy for 3 year old, or hire a wacky one there.

Try and get there as close to opening as possible and head straight down to the bottom and then work your way back up.

music1 Fri 06-Nov-09 22:05:29

I go to legoland every week. You definately need a pram to go around. Lots of places in and out to stop. Plenty of things to do. The only thing is you would be better off taking someone with you as kids cannot go on some ride by themselves because the baby is definately not allowedon rides

Jas Fri 06-Nov-09 22:11:54

I took ds as a tiny baby, with his two older sisters. No problems with baby feeding/changing etc. I would take two buggies/double, even if just to carry stuff and let bigger dd rest. You will all need to stop occasinally any way, BUT IMO you need 1 adult per child. At 3 and 5 they will need an adult each accompanying them on lots of the rides.

CoonRapids Sat 07-Nov-09 20:30:26

Thanks all for your useful tips. In the end we didn't go. Think it would have been too much. Guess we will go in the spring time instead. Good point about needing one adult each for the 3 and 5 year olds. Will bear that in mind and p'raps leave going there till we can leave baby with grandparents.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now