Talk

Advanced search

LEgoland - anyone think its looking tired?

(6 Posts)
MacaroonIncident Thu 22-Oct-09 16:55:31

i Know its end of season but i remember when we first went in about 2004 how lovely it seemed. Now everything looks rather flea bitten including lovely miniland.

MacaroonIncident Thu 22-Oct-09 19:41:28

NancyBotwin Thu 22-Oct-09 20:46:48

Will let you know what I think after visit next week. Haven't been for a couple of years. I know it used to fell a bit samey when we went every year (though the dcs loved it).

dowdowpen Fri 23-Oct-09 22:16:15

OMG yes, we went a few months after visiting disneyland paris and was so disappointed with the state of repair. Shame.

NancyBotwin Tue 27-Oct-09 09:20:26

Well it was hard to tell yesterday as it was quite busy so didn't really get a feel for the condition. I did notice that they had renamed the traditional fairground rides and seemed to have repainted then...

As the dcs are older now we went on different rides to before so hard to compare. I agree that laser raiders thing was so not worth the queue (the only thing we really had to queue a long time for) but ds2 said it was his favourite!

PeterDominic Thu 29-Oct-09 17:56:20

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now