Talk

Advanced search

Birthday treat for 2yo and 3yo sister - SE

(5 Posts)
booboobunny Tue 20-Oct-09 15:34:38

I am looking for a nice day out treat for my son's 2nd birthday on saturday. we went to the aquarium for his first birthday, which was great, also recently been to legoland (oh how i heart legoland, but too soon to go again), our local petting farm was godstone farm (a fantastic place) but not the right time for that i fear and headed to the brighty sealife centre in november. can anyone suggest anything/anywhere else they've been and had a great day out please? we would try most things/places as long as there was enough to do to keep everyone happy for a whole day.....

don't mind travelling for up to 2 hours to get there btw.

thanks

SqueezyCheesyPumpkin Tue 20-Oct-09 22:36:25

Bump.

Weegle Wed 21-Oct-09 16:37:22

Hever Castle good for a day out - check their website as they often have events.

Groombridge Place

Bedgebury Pinetum

Museums in London - Natural History and Science Museum both have good things for your age group

Chessington was actually quite suitable with a little one (went when DS was 22 months)

Godstone also our local farm sad

booboobunny Thu 22-Oct-09 16:51:32

thanks there's a few there to have a look at. also having a look at wildwood, in herne bay but i've heard good things about the history museum so that might top the list.

Stinkyfeet Thu 22-Oct-09 16:58:50

Bekonscot is lovely for that age - although not sure you could stay there for a full day! About 4 - 5 hours maybe with lunch and snack breaks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now