Talk

Advanced search

Legoland or Longleat- your thoughts/reviews

(5 Posts)
TitsalinaBumsquash Fri 09-Oct-09 19:03:33

We are taking the children out on SUnday, were thinking Legoland or Longleat. Anyone been and can give me honest reviews. DSs are 5 and 2. Thanks smile

paranoidmother Fri 09-Oct-09 21:21:51

Have been to both and both are enjoyable.

If the weather is going to be windy Legoland can be quite cold as it's on the side of a hill. Saying that Longleat can be quite open as well.

It's really down to whether you want to go on rides or see animals. My Dc's are 4 & 3. Sorry I can't be any real help.

pinkteddy Fri 09-Oct-09 21:27:51

Legoland involves a lot of walking and queuing for rides - will that be OK with a 5 and 2 year old? I haven't been to longleat so don't know how that compares. With children that small I would recommend Gullivers instead of Legoland if you are looking for rides.

cvyes Fri 09-Oct-09 21:30:52

I've been to both with little ones & although both great think longleat came out the winner

OnceWasMummyPig Fri 09-Oct-09 22:32:15

I think Longleat is brilliant. We always go there as a stop on the way to Cornwall and it is a great day out.

The queues at Legoland are too long for my liking. there aren't many rides the little ones can go on and I don't think the younger kids really appreciate it anyway. Wait until they are 5 and 8 and they (and you) might have more fun there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now