Talk

Advanced search

Thinktank B'ham suitable for 3 yr old?

(7 Posts)
CakeandFineWine Fri 09-Oct-09 10:58:24

Hello
My lovely DH is currently on nights and with a DD age 3 I figure its best to try to get her out of the house as much as possible over the wk/end.

Has anyone been to the thinktank in Birmingham?
Would it be suitable for a 3yr old or is it aimed at older children?

Thanks in advance x

JODIEwantsanewname Fri 09-Oct-09 11:01:29

It's fab! I took my (then)2.5 year old and he loved it. There is a little play village that is aimed at this age group.

CakeandFineWine Fri 09-Oct-09 11:07:56

ccol thinktank it is then smile
Thanks x

pollywobbledoodle Fri 09-Oct-09 11:15:07

friend took her 3 year old there and she loved the play village and stayed for ages but it was only a small part of thinktank and ends up as a bit of an expensive option.

...are you anywhere near the nature cente on pershore rd...ideal age for that and cheap...interesting animals, outdoor playarea, indoor softplay area (not with slides etc but great for a 3 yo to romp in safely while you have a cuppa.

CakeandFineWine Fri 09-Oct-09 11:20:01

mmm yes my in-laws r near there we've been before but don't remember indoor play area there?

I live in Stafford but family in Brum so no big deal to nip down there in the car.

pollywobbledoodle Fri 09-Oct-09 11:22:52

it's not a proper full blown one but an area with big soft cusions that they can pile up and climb/ rock on...it's in the cafe....sorry just assumed you were in brum...not sure i'd make a special trip if you are not

CakeandFineWine Fri 09-Oct-09 11:31:42

well the journey makes the day longer & we can visit some family everyones a winner wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now