Talk

Advanced search

Glasgow Science Centre

(4 Posts)
tabitha Wed 08-Jun-05 20:16:33

Have just survived a trip there with 28 7 & 8 year olds (helper on ds's class outing ) and ....it was brilliant
All the kids had a great time; lots of interactive things to do plus organised workshops - they got to make their own toothpaste - and the whole place was clean and well-organised. I would definitely recommend it. Plus the whole class was very well behaved, even if they did laugh at me when I fell asleep on the bus home .

sammac Wed 08-Jun-05 20:26:42

It's great there, did you get in the IMAX? been there with my class before, loads to do and see.
I am taking my class to the Tall Ship next week, followed by a trip on the underground, then to Scotland Street Museum. Am exhausted even thinking about it

tabitha Wed 08-Jun-05 22:11:51

No, we didn't have enough time. I'll definitely go back in the Summer holidays though so I'd love to see it then.
Good luck with your trip next week - it certainly sounds exhausting

Skribble Sun 17-Jul-05 23:34:55

We went during easter last year and it was great, big queues at shows but didn't bother queing as there was loads to do anyway, will have to go back soon and do the rest.

I don't recommend losing husband and spending 1hr standing at top of escalator waiting for him to turn up. He was oblivious wandering with child knowing what time we were booked in at Imax I thought we had missed our slot.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now