Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

How much do rides cost at Blackpool Pleasure Beach?

(6 Posts)
roisin Thu 02-Jun-05 20:25:06

Apparently "kiddies' rides" generally cost 3 tickets ... How much do the 'tickets' cost? (In school hols if that makes a difference.)

And do you have to go on the rides with them, or not?

darlingbud Thu 02-Jun-05 20:27:17

we wnt last week with dd (2.5) each ticket costs £1 and each ride is so many tockets. For example, the alice in wonderland ride was 3 tickets each (inc dd) so that equated to £9 for us three to go on the ride. the Big One was about 9 ticets per person per ride!!! Really expensve I thought.

darlingbud Thu 02-Jun-05 20:27:43

some kiddies rides they have to go on themselves.

roisin Thu 02-Jun-05 20:32:58

Thanks, that's really helpful. DSs are 6 and 7, and don't like "big" rides, though would want me with them on something like a logflume.

darlingbud Thu 02-Jun-05 20:38:10

I think the log flume was about 6 tickets each (therefore it would be £18 for you three to just go on that one ride).

I forgot though that they do wrist band for about £15 each but you can go on as many rides as often as you want. that might be better.

roisin Thu 02-Jun-05 20:47:02

It is pricey, isn't it?

I don't really want to spend long in there: we went to Legoland this week and are going to Camelot soon! But the boys are keen that we should at least "pop in".

Thanks for the prices: It makes it easier for me to state the ground rules before we go in. I will give them 6 tickets each.

Who knows, maybe it will be hot and sunny and they'll just want to be on the beach for the whole time!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now