Talk

Advanced search

Cuban Festival on the South Bank and so much more.........

(7 Posts)
MarsLady Thu 02-Jun-05 09:49:45

Look what's going on in London this weekend? I just may take the kids to learn some salsa and taste some cuban food. It's going to be so good cos Janet and Rafael are AMAZING dancers and I think the kids will love it. I know that I will.

So, if you're looking for something to do in London this weekend then this is IT!

Best of all..............IT'S FREE!!

MarsLady Thu 02-Jun-05 09:58:58

oops, I forgot the link I blame DT1 who was climbing all over me lol

Cuban festival, hope it works

Sponge Thu 02-Jun-05 10:26:46

A friend of mine is doing the catering for this so do go along if you can. Should be fun.

MarsLady Thu 02-Jun-05 15:34:23

bumpity bump cos it'll be a good un. I've seen Janet and Rafael dance. They are incredible and the way they move..... you've gotta see them.

Lolasmum Sat 04-Jun-05 17:06:27

We're going tomorrow!

lou33 Sat 04-Jun-05 18:30:54

Going to try and persuade dh to take us tomorrow

MarsLady Sun 05-Jun-05 20:42:49

Have just come back from the Cuban Festival. It was brilliant. Went with my BF, DD1 and her DD1. We had a fantastic time. We were right up by the stage to watch Rafael and Janet dance. The kids loved it. We did a little salsa dancing ourselves on the grass. Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had gorgeous icecream from the guy who's been on the SB for years and sells real icecream, not that whippy stuff.

Great! Gonna do it again next year and maybe take more of the family!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now