Talk

Advanced search

Discover story garden/trail - Stratford, E. London

(5 Posts)
Pinotmum Wed 01-Jun-05 13:10:33

I can't praise this place enough. I visited it yesterday for the first time and the four children I was with (ranged from 2.6 yo to 7 yo) all loved it. If you're looking for somewhere to take the children have a look at the website www.discover(dot)org and it'll tell you everything you need to know. The staff are fab as well and so helpful to the children - I wish there were more places like this around.

tigermoth Wed 01-Jun-05 13:12:46

agree - my 5 year old loved it. Would have been too baybish for my 11 year old though. I combined discovery with a trip to spitalfields market - something for ds and something for me - a perfect day out.

csa Wed 01-Jun-05 19:56:23

looks like fun. how long could you spend there and is there a cafe/restaurant there?

Pinotmum Wed 01-Jun-05 20:32:12

We spent 2 hours there and could easily have spent more time there but wanted to avoid the rush hour getting home. There isn't a cafe/restaurant but you can buy some refreshments. Alot of families brought snacks with them and sat outside as the weather was pretty good yesterday. Next time I go I'd allow at least 3 hours.

csa Thu 02-Jun-05 09:25:15

thanks pinotmum. will keep this one in mind for a possible day out soon

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: