Talk

Advanced search

Discover story garden/trail - Stratford, E. London

(5 Posts)
Pinotmum Wed 01-Jun-05 13:10:33

I can't praise this place enough. I visited it yesterday for the first time and the four children I was with (ranged from 2.6 yo to 7 yo) all loved it. If you're looking for somewhere to take the children have a look at the website www.discover(dot)org and it'll tell you everything you need to know. The staff are fab as well and so helpful to the children - I wish there were more places like this around.

tigermoth Wed 01-Jun-05 13:12:46

agree - my 5 year old loved it. Would have been too baybish for my 11 year old though. I combined discovery with a trip to spitalfields market - something for ds and something for me - a perfect day out.

csa Wed 01-Jun-05 19:56:23

looks like fun. how long could you spend there and is there a cafe/restaurant there?

Pinotmum Wed 01-Jun-05 20:32:12

We spent 2 hours there and could easily have spent more time there but wanted to avoid the rush hour getting home. There isn't a cafe/restaurant but you can buy some refreshments. Alot of families brought snacks with them and sat outside as the weather was pretty good yesterday. Next time I go I'd allow at least 3 hours.

csa Thu 02-Jun-05 09:25:15

thanks pinotmum. will keep this one in mind for a possible day out soon

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now