Talk

Advanced search

Legoland...on my own?

(3 Posts)
talie101 Mon 24-Aug-09 11:02:35

I'm a single parent with two children 7 and 5... just wondering if it would be better to take someone else with me to accompany my second child on the rides or will I be able to do all or most of the rides on my own with both children?

Never been before, so don't know what the rides are like... wouldn't mind the eldest sitting on her own in front of me on same car? or whatever but wouldn't be keen on them going in a separate one ahead of me, for safety reasons...(maybe I'm just overprotective??!!)

paranoidmother Mon 24-Aug-09 12:44:29

Some rides you can go on, 1 adult and 2 DC's. Some will hold 4 people. I imagine there is enough there for 3 people without having to separate or have the eldest dc go on their own.

As long as one dc is over 1.1m tall then that one is allowed to sit on their own.

I think you'll manage fine and have a lovely time. If you know of someone who wants to go with you, then take them and it'll make it even easier but I think you'll be fine.

When we've been there has been Nursery groups, so not one on one dc/adult and also quite a few mums with quite a few children on days out.

themoon66 Mon 24-Aug-09 12:45:55

You will be fine.. I took mine on my own twice with no bother. I think youngest was about 5 or 6 at the time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now