Talk

Advanced search

hristchurch /Ringwood

(7 Posts)
Phoenix4725 Fri 21-Aug-09 08:28:13

Am having take ds to Ringwood for clinic and were going to be staying overnight in Christchurch , what is there to do for ds age 4 must be wheelchair accesable and reachable by public transport

Thank you

DesperateHousewifeToo Fri 21-Aug-09 22:12:23

How about The Oceanarium in Bournemouth. Or would that be too far to get to.

I'm sure there would be buses from Christchurch to Bournemouth Pier.

Or there is Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. But the website says it is a 10 minute walk from the airport which would be the nearest bus, so may not be suitable.

A walk along the beach in Bournemouth? There is a paved path (from memory, lol)

brimfull Fri 21-Aug-09 22:20:32

You could go crabbing at mudeford
should beable to get bus to xchurch and walk along path to quay where you can buy the stuff to do crabbing

or there is a nice park in xchurch by the priory

DesperateHousewifeToo Fri 21-Aug-09 22:31:34

I was also wondering about crabbing there. Is the ferry accessible, I wonder?

Phoenix4725 Sat 22-Aug-09 21:49:32

Thank youWe live by beach though is a very quiet one.Are the buses accessible round there?.

Parks bit of issue if were talking swings etc means i got to haul his butt up and down

walkings fine im used to it and ds will self popel for oh about 2 mins less stheres chance for crisps and biccies keep thinking should tie one n front of him unhealthy version of carrot and stick

DesperateHousewifeToo Sun 23-Aug-09 12:11:49

On this bus route map it looks as though the '1' route gors from Christchurch to Bournemouth.

I can't find anything that states that these buses are all accessible and it was years ago that I used Bournemouth buses!

Perhaps you could contact them to check this.

Have you tried posting on the local section for any information?

Phoenix4725 Tue 25-Aug-09 07:47:05

no will give that a try thank you-

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now