Talk

Advanced search

Beale Park nr Reading - any discounts?

(7 Posts)
chocolateshoes Tue 11-Aug-09 20:47:15

Hello, am hoping to find some sort of discount to reduce the price of Beale park. We are going in a couple of weeks. Anyone? Thanks.

Eve4Walle Wed 12-Aug-09 06:35:53

Beale Park never offer any discounts AFAIK. It is quite pricey for what it is but we keep going back as there's little else like it near us.

chocolateshoes Wed 12-Aug-09 17:35:45

thanks - it is pricey isn't it. We will be staying with inlaws so it'll work out quite alot for 4 adluts & DS. Hope its worth it!

twinklytoes Wed 12-Aug-09 22:49:04

is this any cheaper? not been yet but might be enough to keep everyone happy and not too far.

Eve4Walle Thu 13-Aug-09 11:45:26

I went to Beale Park again yesterday with the kids. They had a fab time in the paddling pool and there is a large play village for really tiny tots, lots of other play areas for the older kids and a free train ride for everyone included in the price.

It is a bit on the expensive side, but my kids always seem to have a fab time there which is why we go back again and again.

Hope you have fun!

PrincessToadstool Thu 13-Aug-09 12:29:34

If you think you will go more than 5 times a year then a season ticket is worth considering. Now I've got one I tend to pop down for just an hour or two rather than feel obliged to get my money's worth.

TAKE YOUR OWN FOOD AND DRINK. £1.20 for a bottle of bloody coke.

chocolateshoes Fri 14-Aug-09 18:33:29

Thanks everyone - glad to know its worth it!! Will take a picnic!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now