Talk

Advanced search

Funky Monkeys or Scalliways in Bham

(4 Posts)
TwoToTango Mon 10-Aug-09 20:11:49

The ones at the Fort - was going to go to one of these if its still raining tomorrow. Has anyone been to either/both of them - was wondering:

Do they have free parking/are they suitable for 8yos or are they more for smaller kids - is one better than the other?

TIA

PfftTheMagicDragon Mon 10-Aug-09 20:22:01

Funky Monkeys is better.

Parking is free at both but easier at Scalliwags. You just park in the Fort shopping park car park. There is free parking at Fort Dunlop for FM, but you have to get a FM car park pass and take it back to your car and it's a bit of a trek. Upside is, once you have this pass you can use it again and again so only a pain the once.

They are both small and really aimed at slightly younger children but I find that the Food at Scalliwags is shockingly shit and there is a lot of useless space there compared to FM.

DO NOT GO to the Wacky Warehouse round the corner.

PfftTheMagicDragon Mon 10-Aug-09 20:22:20

Whereabouts are you? There are some better ones in the area.

TwoToTango Mon 10-Aug-09 20:36:49

Am in Erdington but have vouchers for free child if I pay for one or else I would go to crash bang wallop or Adventureland. Thanks for the info, really helpful

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now