Talk

Advanced search

somewhere fun to eat with ds

(6 Posts)
Phoenix4725 Mon 03-Aug-09 08:34:31

Am having to take ds 4 to London to the hospital we have a early morning appoinment so am planning on spending some time doing things with him.Main thing being Boat ride

But can anyone reccomend somewhere fun to eat but it must be wheelchair friendly ds also has ld so something bright viusal be good to

BrigitBigKnickers Mon 03-Aug-09 09:16:17

How about The rain Forest Cafe We have been to a few of these and they are great fun. Lots of animal anamatronics and fish tanks. Occasional storms too (but not particularly noisy.) Foods not bad either.

saggyhairyarse Mon 03-Aug-09 21:03:34

BBKs suggestion is a good one, but ring them before hand as we had a buggy and could not take it to the restaurant which is downstairs. Ring though, as they may have had a lift but perhaps didn't want loads of buggies cluttering up the restaurant.

My DD loved it! She is forever saying "do you remember when we went to the cafe in the forest, can we go again pleeeeeeeease?"

squeaver Mon 03-Aug-09 21:07:33

Giraffe on the South Bank if you're going on the river. All the trees outside are wrapped in red polka dots at the moment - looks cool

Or Ed's Diner near Leicester Sq.

Phoenix4725 Tue 04-Aug-09 06:07:32

Thanks saggy will give them a call feeling there wont be a lift something were coming across a lot. mind all I need is someone to hoik his chair down and up and I can carry him

will check out the alternative suggestion

garthur Wed 05-Aug-09 23:49:43

there's lots written about good places to eat by Dea Birkett I think at www.takethefamily.com and personally I think tate gallery cafe on the south bank is a brilliant place to eat - great views and lots to do, theres also lifts and access everywhere x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now