Talk

Advanced search

sundowner adventure park for tieeny weenys from ages 2 to 12

(13 Posts)
TwoAngels Sat 21-May-05 17:57:12

have just been today it's near retford nottinghamshire, a theme park just for little people even with lovely safe rides and animals...

just thought I'd write this incase there are any of u wondering where there is a theme park for young children and not a theme park with just a small section for babys.

ebbie22 Wed 01-Jun-05 15:24:44

Whats the website called?t.i.a

feelingold Wed 01-Jun-05 15:43:46

We have been going to sundowners for years and my kids still love it and they are 5 and 9 now.
It's also brilliant at christmas as they put on special events and decorate it brilliantly.

Chandra Wed 01-Jun-05 15:53:22

Is this the one?

feelingold Wed 01-Jun-05 16:06:17

Chandra - yes that's the one, its a really lovely place for kids, we have to go every year during the school summer holidays. If you are planning to go during school holidays or at weekings I would get there early cos it can get very busy.

feelingold Wed 01-Jun-05 16:07:03

My brains not working, meant to say WEEKENDS not weekings.

Chandra Wed 01-Jun-05 16:13:17

The suggestion of going for the Christmas events sounded very interesting. Is it also very busy in December? (though I supose it must be a bit wet and cold)

feelingold Wed 01-Jun-05 17:04:37

Yes it does get very busy at christmas, but if it is dry and you get wrapped up in coats, scarves, hats and gloves it's great. Not much fun if it rains though.

dottee Wed 01-Jun-05 17:11:59

Can I add that the staff there have been brilliant to my SN dd in the past.

ebbie22 Thu 02-Jun-05 18:22:32

Thank you,can children who are 2years old or nearly 1.0 metres still go on all the rides?

feelingold Sat 04-Jun-05 12:52:49

ebbie22 - there are not many actual rides there, it is mostly small houses and towns for them to go into and explore with buttons to press so that animals make noises or sing songs. There is a large fort with an adventure playground in it, its more about exploring than going on rides.
There is a train ride and a couple of others but they are designed for the whole family to go on.
Sundowners is ideals for all ages up to about 11 or 12 I would say.

ebbie22 Sat 04-Jun-05 21:33:03

Oh ok,thank you for replying xx

Orinoco Sat 04-Jun-05 21:40:39

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: