Talk

Advanced search

Is Lastminute.com best place to buy legoland tickets for next Sunday??

(7 Posts)
eandh Sat 18-Jul-09 17:45:08

We are off to legoland next sunday to meet up with Laughalot and her family <cue lots of excitement although dd1 still can't undertsand LAL ds as apparently she thinks he talks funny <they are from upnorth we are down south [smile>)

We will need 2 adult tickets and 1 child (dd1 is almost 5) dd2 coming but she is only 2 so goes free! Last minute.com seem to do them at good price but is that the best way to get them?

Mamazon Sat 18-Jul-09 17:46:52

isn;t there a link opn here that if you click it from MN you get them at a discount?

Im sure ive seen one

eandh Sat 18-Jul-09 17:47:58

ooo is there? am off to search!! thanks

kid Sat 18-Jul-09 17:55:22

There is a website that gives you a printout for a cheap entry price.
Its called raringtogo.com or something like that. You have to register with them (its quick, simple and free) and then you just print out the page and take it with you on the day.

I used it myself when I went and it was the cheapest option for 2 adults and 3 kids.

legalalien Sat 18-Jul-09 18:27:53

There is a two for one entry voucher on my Persil non-bio tablet packet. I can post it to you if it works out cheaper than the online ones? (or you could pop to the supermarket to buy some Persil...)

eandh Sun 19-Jul-09 06:25:04

Right my real life friend and fellow mnetter has worked out cheapest way is to buy dd1 ticket on lastminute.com for £18.50 and then get dh and mine tickets on the gate on teh bogof deal (£36 for both of us) makingit £54.50 in total!

However found a fantastic deal on ukhotdeals where adults can go for £15 and children for £10 on selected dates (finished last weekend and restarts in september!)

eandh Sun 19-Jul-09 06:25:30

ooops forgot to say thankyou all for your help grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now