Talk

Advanced search

Harley Slack

(1 Post)
cinders1981 Tue 30-Jun-09 19:39:28

Hi All, PLEASE HELP!! I am trying to organise a charity jumble sale in aid of Harley Slack, im sure that you have all heard about him by now, he is the 4 year old boy from Hazel Grove that has lost all of his 4 limbs to Menengitis. Key 103 are trying to raise the 60 thousand pounds needed to pay for him to have prosthetic (sorry i dont know how to spell that!) arms and legs. I have been moved beyond belief by the story and me and my 7 year old daughter have decided to organise a jumble sale on sunday 12th july to raise money for him. I am trying despretly to find a hall or room on the larger side that will allow us to use the hall all day on that day for free.. does anyone know of one or can anyone offer their services in getting leaflets made up for us?? or failing that would you like to donate goods for us to sell? I will be posting an ad in the next few days hopefully with the exact event details so please check it out in a few days and make sure you come along and bring the family!! Thanks so much.If you can be any help please email me at melparkin81@btinternet.com

The kind of things im looking for are: bouncy castle hire, candy floss, raffle prizes, food/drinks (does anyone have a burger van they could bring along) cakes for a cake stall, raffle ticket books, advertising for the event, VENUE!!!, volunuteers, a clown/magician maybe to offer services for free?!, YOU get the idea!!

Thanks!! Melissa and Elizabethx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now